You don’t have to break the bank for a good pair of bootfoot waders. Hodgman Mackenzie Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders are constructed using rugged heavy denier PVC coated nylon, which keeps water on the outside of your wader where it belongs. Additionally, these waders are 35% lighter when compared to traditional rubber chest waders. Adjustable suspenders with easy on and off buckles allow for a customized fit, while the lightweight PVC fishing boots with cleated outsole allows you to trek without being worn down by heavy rubber boots.
- Lightweight bootfoot chest fishing waders weigh 35% less than traditional rubber waders
- More flexibility and less chafing than rubber waders
- Tough nylon shell fabric effectively seals out water
- Cleated PVC boot is 25% more durable than rubber
- Adjustable suspenders and internal pocket for convenience